PROMOTING DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC ACTORS IN BRUSSELS' EUROPEAN QUARTER
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
The European Quarter Fund was created in 2001 with the aim to contribute to the improvement of the image of the European quarter of Brussels, its redevelopment and functioning.
The Fund is committed to work along the following main axes:
• multipurpose use of the buildings
• harmonious insertion of the European institutions and their long lasting implantation
• improved and ‘softer’ mobility
• quality of public spaces and private developments
• creating urban equipment and providing animation in the quarter
THE FUND’S PHILOPHY OF WORK
By means of its multiple realisations, the Fund aims for the harmonious development of the European quarter. When discussing and coordinating its actions, the Fund has the general public interest in mind. Some 40 members coming from all walks of private and public life assist in doing do.
This is the driving philosophy of the Fund. You will find more details in the Message of our Executive Officer.